From May 2007 Through the present TKEN has:
• Served over 360 children and young adults providing them an assortment of manual wheel chairs, wheelchair frames, scooters, motorized wheelchairs, adaptive strollers, tub/toilet/ commmode chair, car seats, adaptive positioning chairs, and equipment including strollers, walkers, quad canes, crutches, gait trainers and adaptive bicycles, cushions and wedges.
• Of the kids served, 17% had Private Insurance, 59% had Public Assistance, 24% had No Coverage
• Helped kids in 17 counties of Illinois
• Helped kids with a diagnosis of but not limited to Cerebral Palsy, spina bifida, Spinal cord injury, Osteogenesis Imperfecta, Neurological conditions & Orthopedic conditions
• TKEN has also donated equipment to: Joni & Friends, Wheels Across the World, Alden Village, Chicago Public Schools, Life’s Promise International, Proviso Area Center for Exceptional Children, Aero Special Education Co-op, Agape Family Life House, Shriners Hospital, LaRabida, Almost Home Kids, Muscular Dystrophy Association, Easter Seals, Global Therapy Group, United Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy Lending Closet